Our retractable awning is ideal to expand outdoor living space or to cover terraces adding value to your property. Awning offers the ideal solution for sun protection, creating a comfortable outdoor environment Added benefits:
- Lacquer in Qualicoat standards
- Welded fabrics for maximum resistance to external environment
- Sun protection from harmful UV rays
- Wide range of plain and patterned fabrics to choose from
- Ideal for both domestic and commercial space
- All components from Spain
- Stretchable arms and full closure
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel components.
- Variable inclination during installation
- Highly resistant Tenara sewing thread
- Tested on 17,000 opening and closing cycles
- UV-resistant epoxy powder coated.
- Maximum width: 540 cm; Maximum depth: 300 cm.
- White Ral 9010
- Grey RAL 9006
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel components
- Flexcontrol patent with exceptional wind resistance
- UV-resistant epoxy powder coated
- Maximum width: 1180 cm; Maximum depth: 300 cm.
- White Ral 9010
- Flexcontrol patent
- Wall and ceiling mount.
- Maximum width: 1180 cm.
KLIP is the square bar that adds innovation to tradition, it is the product that the market has been missing and from which everyone has learned. A classic awning sunglass, but at the same time new in design and functional in technology. Its components have been designed to perfection, ensuring functionality never seen in a square bar awning . KLIP coincides with our desire to break down the boundaries of awnings alone, creating something new.
Refined retractable aluminium arm awning
- Electrical components concealed in the profiles
- Wall and ceiling installation
- Awning roll-up tube, Ø 102 cm, high strength
- Water outflow at the sides of the front profile
- Remote-controlled motor operation or with manual handling.
- Wide choice of block out and filtering fabrics
- Maximum dimensions: width 590 cm x depth 340 cm
The B-200 XL pergola is the showpiece of the Brustor Outdoor Living family collection. The extra wide slats (21 cm) allow a wider projection and provide an optically calmer ceiling. Fully-automatic tilting aluminium slats mean you can regulate the sun’s rays with ease. Four coupled gutters drain the rainwater unnoticeably via the side poles.
Upholstered in Sunbrella Outdoor Fabric for high performance in the Mauritian sun Plush yet supportive seating for the ultimate in comfort and durability High grade quick-dry foam for easy outflow of water after a rainy day Extra thick rustproof aluminium frame fully welded for superior strength The latest trend in outdoor furniture exclusive to Ideco Ltd Adjustable feet for level placement on any surface 5 year structural warranty for your peace of mind
Parasols provide garden decor & are an ideal form of sun protection. SIDE-MOUNTED CANTILEVER UMBRELLA – AG25 Details:
CENTRE-POLE UMBRELLA – TSII
|Material||Sunbrella 100% solution dyed acrylic|
|Structure||Aluminium, powder-coated in anthracite grey (5S1)|
|Operation||Operation Handle and sliding knob for adjusting angle Rotatable|
|Accessory||Polyester protective cover|
|Material||Solution-dyed ObraviaTM fabric|
|Structure||Chrome-finished anodised aluminium|
|Operation||Push-up system with auto-lock|
|Colour||Eggshell – Obravia 4804|
An innovative structure made entirely of aluminium, able to enhance outdoor spaces just like indoor ones, eliminating the differences between what is outside and what is inside. Elegant, essential and clean, this bioclimatic pergola allows you to live outdoors all year round thanks to the blades able to rotate 140 degrees allowing natural air recirculation and brightness adjustment. In case of poor weather, the structure offers total protection and a range of customization possibilities- from the finishes, to accessories, to automatism managed by a practical remote control. Opera has a horizontal profile of only 23 cm in height that houses the vertical awning. A device that guarantees complete closure and maximum protection along the entire perimeter of the pergola, in a truly minimal space, which enhances the essentialism of the entire structure.