Awnings – Ellisse
- Stretchable arms and full closure
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel components.
- Variable inclination during installation
- Highly resistant Tenara sewing thread
- Tested on 17,000 opening and closing cycles
- UV-resistant epoxy powder coated.
- Maximum width: 540 cm; Maximum depth: 300 cm.
- White Ral 9010
- Grey RAL 9006
Since first introducing honeycomb blinds in Mauritius, Ideco Duette blinds have been at the forefront of innovative design, offering the ideal balance between function and energy efficiency together with versatility and style.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Privacy, light control and insulation – Produced from a spun-bonded polyester honeycomb structured fabric, Ideco Duette blinds are unrivaled when it comes to window coverings that will keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer, as well as helping you save on energy costs.
- Attractive, contemporary, versatile – Ideco Duette blinds are available in a large range of colors, fabric styles, opacities and textures to soften light and bring warmth to any room – as well as the largest range of operating systems to suit any window or door.
- Top-Down / Bottom-Up – Open from the top, from the bottom, or find somewhere in-between-for the perfect balance of privacy and light.
- Special shapes – Many shapes such as triangles and arched windows can be covered with a fixed Duette shape.
- Controlled at the touch of a button – Thanks to our motorized system, with just one click you can open or close your blinds with perfect positioning and alignment without leaving your seat.
- Preserve our local labour – All Ideco blinds are locally made-to-measure by a team of true mauritian craftsmen.