Created in March 2015, Gates and Access Control Ltd is specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of automated gates and fences. Choose among several models of gates – sliding or swinging, operating with different motorised systems and accessories.
Gates and Access Control Ltd is a reliable and efficient solution to fulfill your needs, regardless of its context – be it required for residential, commercial or industrial purposes. Gates and Access Control Ltd represents the brand FAAC in Mauritius, the world leader trademark in Portal Automation. Moreover, it now offers Australian doors and gates of different sizes – extending up to 6 metres, fully made of aluminum, along with a quick melding service which requires no welding and stainless steel fixings.
- Two brass Slamlocks™. The design patented by Maxidor is more resistant than a classic protective grill.
- In an emergency, the two independent locks can be snapped shut without having to find the key.
- Two 13.0 mm thick uprights for extra solidity.
- Flights (diagonal attachment bars) of a design specific to Maxidor in 5 mm thick stainless steel, with the hinges protected behind the double uprights, increasing resistance to intruders.
- An aluminium track rail with strong connecting components that can better withstand an attack than a U track, as well as a curved bottom rail designed to prevent tripping.
- Powder-coated for a perfect and long-lasting finish (resistant to rust and sunlight).