See-Thought Roller Shutter
With their perforated slats, you retain the comfort and security of standard roller shutters while providing better ventilation and allowing natural light to penetrate.
77 mm micro-perforated slats for use on openings of up to 7 metres.
The Shutters operates for both windows and doors with the same characteristics and function. They can be single or double and be mounted either in glass, full panel or more often in ‘jalousie’. Swing or sliding, its designed for both industrial and residential project where durability and sound weathering characteristic are required due to the outdoor environment factors. Price: Upon demand as the model and dimension vary accordingly.
Two types available: Pleated weather blinds Elite weather blinds Made from qualitative transparent PVC, the weather blinds allow clear visibility to surrounding environment with the capacity to withstand wind and rain. The product is 100% welded and is made of aluminium and stainless steel components which are rust free. You can choose to have a manual or motorised blinds. Weather blinds are made to measure in Mauritius by Deco B who guarantee an after sales service.
- Two brass Slamlocks™. The design patented by Maxidor is more resistant than a classic protective grill.
- In an emergency, the two independent locks can be snapped shut without having to find the key.
- Two 13.0 mm thick uprights for extra solidity.
- Flights (diagonal attachment bars) of a design specific to Maxidor in 5 mm thick stainless steel, with the hinges protected behind the double uprights, increasing resistance to intruders.
- An aluminium track rail with strong connecting components that can better withstand an attack than a U track, as well as a curved bottom rail designed to prevent tripping.
- Powder-coated for a perfect and long-lasting finish (resistant to rust and sunlight).