Indoor Roller blinds
Roller Blinds can be used in your home or ofﬁce to provide a fantastic modern ﬁnish.
Roller Blinds are versatile blinds which work well over doors and windows, as they are easy to use (pull up & down with a ball chain). They are also available in a motorised version.
Each blind is made to measure and can be customised by selecting different fabric types and colours.
- Screen fabrics (Filters UV while allowing some light and is a See through Fabric with different openness)
- Opaque fabrics for privacy
- Black-out fabrics for Room darkening
Ideco Aluminium venetian blinds are simply stylish, providing a modern, chic and clean look yo your home. They are highly functional for light, temperature, ventilation and privacy control. Easy to clean, dust can be easily brushed off using a clean soft cloth, duster or vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM BLINDS
- Control your light and privacy with colorful options – Ideco Aluminium blinds come with the widest range of colors and finishes and with two choices of slat sizes, either 25mm or 50mm
- Made to last a lifetime – To ensure a superior quality product, Ideco uses only top quality slating imported from Europe and approved selected suppliers from Asia, which should not be confused with low quality imitation PVC. Our blinds are fully resistant to abrasion, peeling, scratching, dulling and discoloration.
- A fantastic solution for larger windows – Ideco Aluminium blinds are made-to-measure and will perfectly fit large windows, special shaped windows or standard window sizes.
- Back to the basics – If you are looking for an economically practical solution, Ideco Aluminium blinds are right for you as they can be very affordable depending on the options you choose.
- Control at the touch of a button – Being able to tilt your blinds with our motorized system means you can tilt them open or closed with the touch of a button without leaving your seat.
|Material||Sunbrella 100% solution dyed acrylic|
|Structure||Aluminium, powder-coated in anthracite grey (5S1)|
|Operation||Operation Handle and sliding knob for adjusting angle Rotatable|
|Accessory||Polyester protective cover|
|Material||Solution-dyed ObraviaTM fabric|
|Structure||Chrome-finished anodised aluminium|
|Operation||Push-up system with auto-lock|
|Colour||Eggshell – Obravia 4804|