Blinds | Roller blinds
Versatile and easy to operate, roller blinds are a classic choice for window dressings and are perhaps the most well-known type of blind.
At Ideco, you might not just find simple roller blinds but fantastic stylish options which will make you love your blinds. From blackout fabrics to sheers that will give you just the right amount of daytime privacy, and from simple plains to bold statement designs, Ideco Roller blinds range is packed with fabrics that will make an impact in your home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from an impressive range of sturdy and distinctively beautiful fabrics – Ideco Roller blinds combine the ease and simplicity of a roller blind with hundreds of fabric choices – sheers to opaques, and floral patterns to traditional solid colors.
- Easy to operate – Ideco Roller blinds can be effortlessly rolled up or down to the desired position by means of a side control mechanism or you can choose to motorize your roller blinds.
- Ideal where space is at a premium – Ideco Roller blinds compact design means it takes up minimal room when pulled down, perfect for a busy kitchen or bathroom window sill. And when it’s fully opened it allows a clear view of the outside world.
- Controlled at the touch of a button – Thanks to our motorized system, with just one click you can open or close your blinds with perfect positioning and alignment without leaving your seat.
- Preserve our local labour – All Ideco Roller blinds are locally made-to-measure by a team of true mauritian craftsmen.
- Stretchable arms and full closure
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel components.
- Variable inclination during installation
- Highly resistant Tenara sewing thread
- Tested on 17,000 opening and closing cycles
- UV-resistant epoxy powder coated.
- Maximum width: 540 cm; Maximum depth: 300 cm.
- White Ral 9010
- Grey RAL 9006
|Material||Sunbrella 100% solution dyed acrylic|
|Structure||Aluminium, powder-coated in anthracite grey (5S1)|
|Operation||Operation Handle and sliding knob for adjusting angle Rotatable|
|Accessory||Polyester protective cover|
|Material||Solution-dyed ObraviaTM fabric|
|Structure||Chrome-finished anodised aluminium|
|Operation||Push-up system with auto-lock|
|Colour||Eggshell – Obravia 4804|