House alarms form the core of your home security. Depending on the size of your house, the home alarm system can be set up to accommodate between eight and 128 zones to ensure that in the event of a burglary, our control centre will immediately be able to identify the exact rooms and outdoor areas of your home that intruders have breached. Several fixed and remote panic buttons are supplied with the security system, so that in case of an emergency you can discreetly alert us to respond to the scene straightaway.
- Two brass Slamlocks™. The design patented by Maxidor is more resistant than a classic protective grill.
- In an emergency, the two independent locks can be snapped shut without having to find the key.
- Two 13.0 mm thick uprights for extra solidity.
- Flights (diagonal attachment bars) of a design specific to Maxidor in 5 mm thick stainless steel, with the hinges protected behind the double uprights, increasing resistance to intruders.
- An aluminium track rail with strong connecting components that can better withstand an attack than a U track, as well as a curved bottom rail designed to prevent tripping.
- Powder-coated for a perfect and long-lasting finish (resistant to rust and sunlight).