We are actively involved in the installation and commissioning of CCTV Systems, Gate Motors, Access Control, Fire and Safety Equipment. Installation is under the responsibility of a Technical & Marketing Manager supported by a team of thirty technicians and with a round-the-clock stand-by technician service. Besides selling products, we also provide advice and security concepts tailor-made to meet customers’ needs and expectations.
Contact Caudan Security
Brink’s combines state-of-the-art security solutions to optimize the protection of a home. This combination is Brink’s Home Security, a tailor-made solution to your needs and requirements, with an innovative formula: a high-end alarm system combined with a 24-hour surveillance and intervention service 24h/24, 7d/7. All of which can be offered in an all-inclusive monthly rental formula in order to benefit from an optimal home protection with controlled budget.
As from Rs 1,750* per month, Brink’s Home Security mensual offer comprises:
- A security audit by Brink’s experts to properly identify risks;
- The provision of a wireless alarm system, adaptable to the site;
- 5 years long term rental (or 3 years with revised monthy price);
- A monthly subscription to Brink’s monitoring and intervention 24h24 / 7d7, for optimal security;
- A maintenance service for a lasting reliability of the equipment.
Brink’s offers to residential owners its expertise in security solutions to respond to their needs.
Whether it is a family home, a secondary residence, an apartment… it holds irreplaceable valuables. Intruder alarm, access control, permiter proctection, CCTV: Brink’s offers to its residential customers a complete security solution, from the installation to on-site intervention, complete with maintenance and remote monitoring.
Remote monitoring & intervention
By maximizing the effectiveness of your electronic security installation, Brink’s offers monitoring services with intervention in order to increase your peace of mind.
Secure monitoring centre equipped with state of the art technology
Remote monitoring and control facilities are optimized with internal security procedures and state of the art equipment placed in Brink’s monitoring centers.
Permanently managed by a dedicated team trained for this specific task and the surveillance of sensitive areas, the main tasks of the monitoring centre are defined as follows:
- Remote monitoring of sites
- ‘Levee de doute’ by CCTV
- Monitoring of alarm systems
- Interaction between the monitoring centre and customers sites
- Real time positioning of vehicles (GPS)
- Management of intervention patrols
- Management of agents on sites
Secure Information Management in the monitoring centre:
Its technical infrastructures are also complemented by a strict service regulation which provides in details the rules and procedures to follow concerning the opening of the doors, the sorting of persons permitted to enter, the missions and reports of the staff assigned to the Centre’s operations, as well as permanent control of patrols.
- Business Continuity Plan of European standards
- Permanent backup of database in real-time
- Highly secured access under permanent surveillance
- 24 Hr telephone and CCTV recording