A septic tank is a key component of a sewage system and is important for public health and environment. Effluent flows from the toilet through the sewer piping network into a tank where liquids, fats, oils and solids are separated. Bacteria in the septic tank consumes the organic matters and leaves behind a treated effluent which flows to an absorption pit.
• Manufactured from 100% virgin material
• A superior dome structural integrity and design for durability
• Reinforced structural brace ring and ribs
• A riser shaft that provides greater flexibility for installation
• Easy to transport and install
• Rotationally moulded, One-Piece Construction
• Rust and corrosion free/ Excellent Chemical Resistance / Pre-Plumbed / Ready for installation
• Watertight Lid – Duraco septic tanks come outfitted with a UV stabilised domed lid.
• Proven track record of trouble-free service.
• Available colours – Natural or black.
• Approved by the Wastewater Authority
• Warranty: 3 Years
• Made in Mauritius
Septic Tank 1800L – Rs. 21,500 (Selling Price)
Septic Tank 3000L – Rs. 26,700 (Selling Price)
Septic Tank 4700L – Rs. 43,600 (Selling Price)
Price includes VAT and delivery on ground level